Late Model Racing - Western Australia - Rules
The LMA car specifications are found in a 19 page PDF document.
The link below will open in a new tab page in your browser.
Or right click the link to save it to your desktop.
Note: The 2019/2020 rules have not changed since the previous year!
2020 ALLSTAR AND SPONSORED AWARDS
- Pancho’s Pole award $50 voucher
- Boyes Equip Highest Allstar Qualifier $100 cash
- IXL Allstar Award Highest finisher $250 cash
- Roth Homes allstar 2nd highest finisher $100 cash
- MHR first Rookie across the line $50 voucher WITH a $200 bonus to the highest ROY.
- Racin $50 voucher to 10th place in Feature (NOT INCLUDING NATIONALS AND USA TOUR)
LMRWA will issue the cash prizes and the Pole award.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact MHR and RACIN to collect their award.
LMRWA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
To be eligible for ROOKIE OF THE YEAR bonuses and benefits a driver must comply with the following criteria. ROY eligibility will include but not limited to, any competitor that has NOT competed in 5 or more PDS rounds in a previous season. Any competitor that has NOT competed as a rookie more than twice in any previous season. All PDS rounds will count to ROY status.
LMRWA ALL STARS:
All Stars Status:
Financial LMRWA club members and Drivers who have never won a Pro Dirt Series Round, or finished top three in a WA Title, Australian Title, Pro Dirt Series.
Once a driver achieves this feat they are no longer eligible for the prizes from the next round.